Thursday, September 25

A Fresh Plate of the X, the Cheddar X, that is

Howdy folks, another week is fast approaching its end, and with it comes a whole new set of questions from the hard working Cheddar X staff.
We've got some new members, everyone say hi to Wired Nerve, Arghh, Chew's News and Late Night Ramblings. If you've been welcomed more than once then woops, no more late nights for me. But if not then, welcome to the Cheddar X, It's Cheesier, the weekly-ish question set that digs deeper, probes more thoroughly and requires more than just a pair of sparring braincells to respond.

With the pep talk done, let's get right to this week's inquisations.
From Everyday Stranger
1. Of the cast of characters in your life today, who amongst them are people that you cannot envisage your life without?

And the rest are from my own sick and twisted but always curious mind.
2. If you could name a Talk Like Day (as in our recent Talk Like a Pirate Day), what day would you initiate?

3. What's your favorite home remedy for a cold or flu?

4. What's your most embarassing moment? (I could swear this has been asked before but I can't find it anywhere)

5. What's the funniest product name you've come across or invented? (I.e. when I was just in New York I saw some Crack Creme that made me laugh and think about crackheads who needed something a little more soothing instead of the rock).

And an instant question that's relevant to me in the last ten days before my wedding.
6. What's your ideal honeymoon?

The first ever Digital Camera Cheddar X Challenge (henceforth to be known as the DCCXC, or maybe not, though it looks like it should be a Roman numeral, anyone want to figure it out?): Take a picture that best represents your town. And I do think that this can be undertaken over the weekend if that's easiest. Anyone got other ideas for some digi-cam fun? I was thinking about a photo-based scavenger hunt.

And there ya go, this week's Cheddar X, It's Cheesier, now can I get back to work?