Thursday, November 13

Come on In, the Cheddar's Fine

It becomes Thursday before I know it and I'm forced to scramble a bit, on occasion, to come up with insightful questions for the Cheddar X, It's Cheesier.

I've been noticing a decline in the participation levels and would welcome any input on how to regenerate people's interest in the Cheddar X but don't expect me to go jumping out of a cake or anything like that. Let me know what would make the Cheddar X more valuable for you, how to improve the product.

But let's get to the meat of the show and get down to the question asking.
1. What's the best advice you've ever gotten?
2. What is the best thing you've ever found?
3. What three words describe your blog?
4. What was the most recent thing you did that seemed like a good idea at the time but later events proved otherwise?
5. What two celebrities would you most like to see fight to the death?
6. What do you think is the best thing about the internet? What's the worst?

Next week, taking a cue from Chewie, let's try a movie themed Cheddar X for next week. I could use some help coming up with the set of questions so please don't be bashful and post them in the comments, on the board or email them to me.

Also, we've got a new member this week, everyone amble over and say hi to Tea.