Monday, June 7

Cheesy Job Interview Cheddar

Sort of a twisted cheese this week and I'm not sure if it'll work out but hey, the Cheddar X, It's Cheesier is all about experimentation and exploration in the name of science! This week's cheese is a hypothetical job interview.

To crudely paraphrase Socrates, if it ain't examined then it ain't worth living.
So let's get on with the examination.

1. What skills do you need to develop most?
2. What did you like most about your last job?
3. What has been your favorite job?
4. What was your worst or most degrading job?
5. How do you deal with inter-office personality conflicts?
6. In what kinds of situations do you find it most difficult to deal with people?
7. How do you handle crisis situations?

And that is this week's Cheddar X, It's Cheesier.

Astute observers might have noticed that I've added a Cheddar X Link List to the sidebar with Memes List and The Daily Meme. More exposure is more better for the Cheddar! Bring it on! Spread the cheese all over the cyber cracker!

I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve for next week. But please, ask questions, email me or post them on the Tag Board. I can use all the help I can get some days and with the baby about to come any day now I might even have to skip a week if I don't plan properly.