Thursday, June 3

Hijacked Cheese

I've had almost no time to think about this week's Cheddar X, It's Cheesier much less write it out. So I'm going to do the next best thing to doing it myself. I'm stealing this week's cheese. This week's questions are all shamelessly stolen from Jennifer's History and Stuff.

1. What do you have planned for the future?
2. Who is the single most important person in your life and why?
3. Describe yourself in five words.
4. You can spend one night alone with any one person you wish--who is it?
5. Name your five favorite movies.
6. Name your five favorite musical artists.

And a couple from me just based on those above.
7. Name your five favorite movies when you were in high school.
8. Five favorite musicians when you were in high school.

Thanks for saving my cheesy bacon, Jennifer!

Happy Cheddaring! And please, if you've got a question, send it along to me!