Wednesday, January 26

Tardy Cheese, No Note

This week's (and I guess last week's since there was no last week's) Cheddar X, It's Cheesier has been shamelessly lifted from Jennifer's History and Stuff. Why? Because I'm too busy these days.

Name a guilty pleasure.
If you had two weeks of free time with no responsibilities and no cash-flow issues, what would you do?
What do you see when you look in the mirror?
What do you think of Dan Rather?
If you could go back in time and visit any one day in history, which day would you choose?

A couple of notes, NotifyList hadn't worked at all so its been deleted. I'm recommending using Bloglines as a notification service but am more than happy to continue the email reminders. If you want to be added, let me know. I'll also add you to the roll call on the right there.

Happy Cheddaring!

[Update: There's a new feature at Cheddarland, its the post rating dealie-bopper thing to the right of the permalink in the footer. If a week's questions suck then I'd like to know and if a week's questions were good then that's just peachy too.

I just tried it out and it, unfortunately, requires a registration with NewsGator. So maybe its not quite as useful as I'd hoped.]