Thursday, March 11

Is it Thursday Already?

Wow, this has been a fast week! I'd intended on posting questions on Tuesday but seeing as its now Thursday that didn't quite come to pass.

Anyway, here is this week's Cheddar X, It's Cheesier, dig in and have some fun.

1. What's your favorite form of corporate or governmental irony? (I.e. a bike company called Huffy)
2. What are your favorite acronyms?
3. Do you have personal acronyms? What are they?
4. Where do you shop online?
5. What do you buy online?
6. What would you do if you were falsely accused of shoplifting?
7. What's your take on Feng Shui? Hooey or truey?

And that's all I've got for this week.
Sorry, got a lot of work stuff going on right now or I'd ramble on for a bit. But instead, I've gotta get back to work.
Happy Cheddaring!

By the way, there has been a links purge as of this afternoon. I checked the sites before dropping them but if you got dropped and don't want to be dropped then drop me a dropping note to say don't drop me.