Monday, March 22

Welcome to the Cheese!

I should have done this on Friday but things got a little busy and its now Monday so what are you gonna do?

Anyway, a big welcome shout out to Heather from No Particular Order. In her responses to last week's Cheddar X she gave me an interesting idea that I'm curious about how to implement and would love some input. Its sort of a new take on the old game, Telegraph. Or maybe its a double word association? I'm not sure.

Anyway, here's what she did "Linux = Linus = Snoopy".

I've been working on how to do it and maybe it makes the most sense to just call it a double word association. Have a list of words, write in the first that pops into your mind on them, go through the list and then go through it again but working off of the new words. Anybody got any insights to share?

So, welcome, Heather!