Friday, April 9

Friday Cheese

Yeah, I know, its Friday, where's the Cheddar? Its been a busy week and I'd meant to get this up last night but oh well, here we go with this week's Cheddar X, It's Cheesier (and yeah, I know I'd mentioned the number X concept last week but I'm still struggling with it, bear with me).

1. When was the last time you caught yourself before doing something really stupid? What was it?
2. What was your last nightmare about?
3. How do you entertain yourself in traffic?
4. Who inspires you?
5. What trait in the opposite sex makes you wonder most?
6. Which of the seven deadly sins is the worst? Why?
7. Do you blog on the weekends much or at all?

And that's it, my tank's empty, I need to sleep for about a month (being woken up by a puppy with razors for claws scratching at your back gets old pretty quickly).

By the way, for the newer folks, you've got questions? Toss them into the comments or on the Zonkboard. I can use all the help I can get some weeks. Other weeks (usually when I drive into work alot for some reason) I have plenty of questions flowing.

So that's the Cheddar X, It's Cheesier for this week. Have a great weekend everybody! As long as mine includes a good long nap with a baseball game or two on, I'll be a happy camper.