Thursday, April 1

More Cheddary Word Associations

Because I had such a good time with the word association Cheddar from a couple of weeks ago, I felt like doing another round of Cheddar X, It's Cheesier Word Associations but with a twist.

In a corrupted form of the old game of telephone crossed with the original word associations, this week's X is the Double Word Associations. There are a couple of ways to do it and I think any of them are fine, you can either go through the list once and then go through it again on the first new list or go with the first two different words that each word in the list evokes (and yes, Jim, I did add that "differently" just for you).

For example, if the word is Capital, my first association is lowercase, after completing the list, I would come back to the newly generated word list and do the same word association game on the new words (is it me or am I waaaaay overexplaining this? hey, cut me some slack, the puppy had me up three times during the night and then up for good at about 4:30).

Anyway, let's bust it out and have some cheesy fun, shall we? Oh yes, we shall. And no, I don't think there's any theme to this week's list although I was tempted to rhyme them all but we can save that for another time.

Mel Gibson -
Pot belly -
Pork -
New York Yankees -
March Madness -
Iraq -
Google -
April Fool's Day -
Sweet -
Career -
Economy -
Forest -
Jessica Simpson -
Enzyte Smiley Guy -
Opening Day -
Motorcycle -
Highway Patrol -
Meth lab -
Medicinal Marijuana -
Fat America -
Fast food -
Coffee -
Commercial flight -
Patriotism -
Treason -
Sedition -
Final Solution -

Now don't forget, this is the Double Word Association Week, you can either go through and do each word twice or go through the list and then treat the new list like a whole new list. Either way, I'm curious to see how well this works out.
And yeah, as before, I could just keep rolling along until the list is far too large to be of any use. But let's cap it there, wrap it up and send it packing. And I'm leaning towards a numerical Cheddar for next week, I've had a month or two to let it fester in my head and I think its almost ready to be uncorked.

There's this week's Cheddar X, It's Cheesier! Go get some!