Thursday, May 6

Afterthought Cheddar

You know, the funny thing is that I had all these questions ready to go for this week's Cheddar X, It's Cheesier on Monday afternoon and just got too busy with everything else going on.

Anyway, this week see's more stolen questions from Blown Fuse and then some of my own as well.

1. Desert island scenario: 3 belongings.
2. If you didn't have the name you have, what name would you like to have?
3. What's the craziest thing you ever did while drunk and/or high?
4. What movie is your favorite "guilty pleasure"? (You could watch it over and over but are embarrassed to admit it).

And then a couple more from me.
5. When was the last time you ate more than you should have because the food was so good? What were you eating?
6. How many rechargable items do you have?
7. Will the rising costs of gas affect your driving habits? Or, is the cost of gas rising out of control where you live?

And that's this week's Cheddar X, It's Cheesier.

I should let you all know that I am hyper political these days and am striving mightily to avoid a Political Cheddar X. I will continue to take my meds and head down other paths but hey, if you're down for some political cheese then let me know.

Other than that, have a wicked weekend!