Wednesday, October 27

The Cheese is Old and Moldy

In fact, its probably dead. Which is perfect because this week's Cheddar X, It's Cheesier theme is all about the end of the road that is life.

Here we go with the Dead Cheddar X!

1. What would you write on your epitaph?
2. What would you like to be remembered for?
3. What would the title of your memoirs be?
4. Who would you like to play you in the movie of your life? Who should play you?
5. If you had one moment to do over, to either change the outcome or savor the moment again, which moment would it be?

That's about it for me for this week. Some new stuff in the works for next week, I think. It'll depend on how much time my new master, GTA: San Andreas, gives me for other activities.

Bonus points for who can tell me where the title comes from? Two hints, its not from Star Wars but it is from a movie.

There's the cheese, get it while it's muerte!