Thursday, November 4

Bitter Pill Cheddar

Warning, you might want to skip this week if you've had your fill of politics. I'm bitter, pissed off and am going to use the Cheddar X, It's Cheesier to see if I can find some things out.

I'll totally understand if the rest of the universe is ready to really move on. I'm getting there but I've got a little more to go.

1. What went wrong on Tuesday's election?
2. What would you be willing to die for?
3. Is it the same thing you'd be willing to kill for? (if there's anything you're willing to kill for).
4. What is your personal plan for the next four years?
5. Do you think the US will be as divided and angry in four years? More or less?

Okay, that's about all I can do for now. I'm sure I'll have more questions moving forward but I am also trying to put the nightmare of Tuesday behind me and focus on the future.

Have a good Cheddar, folks. Next week I think I'm leaning towards some word associations.