Thursday, November 20

An Extra Large Serving of Movie Themed Cheddar X

I should be careful what I ask for. Last week I asked for a little help on this week's movie themed set of questions and Chewie unleashed a flood of inquiries. Joey, our newest member and writer of BuggreAlleThis added in one and I had one as well. Which makes this the largest Cheddar X, It's Cheesier ever!

Without further yapping on my part, let's get right to the action. And, since its such a large list of q's, don't feel required to answer them all if you don't want to. Heck, you don't have to answer any if you don't feel like it, that's the beauty of the Cheddar X!

From Chewie,
1. What's your favorite/least favorite movie?
2. What's the best movie-adaptation of a book?
3. What movie makes you cry?
4. What movie do you watch to cheer you up?
5. Any amusing stories involving movies or the movie theater?
6. Would you rather go to the theater or stay home and watch a movie?
7. Are you more awed by a good plot or special effects?
8. Who is your favorite/least favorite actor/actress?

From Johnny Huh,
9. What's your favorite cult movie?

From Joey,
10. Matrix Revolutions, worth the wait or WTF?

I've come across a few other places where the Cheddar X gospel is being spread outside of the member set which is totally cool and the Cheddar X-ecutive staff is very pleased but hey, if you're playing then why not post a comment when you've added your responses? One blog that I can't seem to find anymore took the Cheddar X a step further and interviewed himself and I damned near fell out of my chair laughing.

I just Googled Cheddar X and found a whole bunch more blogs that have taken part. Kind of cool!