Friday, February 6

Morning Cheese, Please

Okay, let's not point fingers, we all know the Cheddar X, It's Cheesier is going up slightly later than at its normal time. Its nobody's fault so let's all just move on and get into the cheese, okay?

Alright, alright, I was way to busy yesterday and didn't have time to post new questions. I've been thinking about trying to post them earlier in the week since Thursdays are usually one of my tougher days in the office.

But before we get to the questions, what's your cheese rating? By way of Jim's Snooze Button Dreams I happened to learn what my Cheese Rating is. Johnny Huh equals Cheddar. I knew it before and am substantially validated now. And now, on with the show.

1. What is your ugliest moment?
2. Are people more likely to try and take advantage of someone outside their ethnicity?
3. Do you have links on your blog that are linked back? How does that make you feel (and I'm not really talking about the A-list bloggers)?
4. Is it better to lead with bad news followed by good or the other way around? Why?
5. What was your worst injury?
6. What's your secret talent or skill?

And there ya have it, instant Cheddary goodness, only from the inquiring mind of, well, me.

Next week I'm considering either a Cheddar seX set of questions or a Number X set of questions. Anyone want to suggest a question? Toss it in comments or on the board.
Happy Cheddaring!